Will or "Last Will and Testament" is a legal document in which a person states who should receive his or her possessions after he or she dies. It is read by a county court after your death, and the court makes sure that your final wishes are carried out.
Revocable trusts, commonly called “living trusts,” are an effective estate-planning tool for avoiding the costs and hassles of probate, preserving privacy and preparing your estate for ease of transition after you die. The grantor retains the ability to revise the trust up until death
Having one helps communicate your wishes so your loved ones aren’t left guessing or dealing with the courts.
If you want to prepare a professional cost-effective Revocable Living Trust to avoid California probate contact YAZ Legal Services, INC. Don’t spend needless money hiring an attorney for matters you can handle with professional help from YAZ Legal Services, INC.
Our Revocable Living Trust Package Contains The Following
- Trust Agreement
- Declaration & Certification of Trust
- Pour Over Will (one for each spouse)
- Uniform Statutory Form Power of Attorney (one for each spouse)
- Organizational Section
- Advanced Health Care Directive (one for each spouse)
- Burial Instruction
* YAZ Legal Services, INC services cannot give legal advice or provide legal representation in court. YAZ Legal Services, INC services is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney. Services provided are not intended to create an attorney -client relationship. The primary purpose of the services provided by YAZ Legal Services, INC service are to assist you in preparing your documents for filing by yourself and the filing of those documents in court.
If an attorney is needed in your legal matter, YAZ Legal Services, INC services recommends you contact your local bar association.