Applying for a Visa can seem long and complicated. Having the right document is essential. Avoiding application errors that can DELAY the process is crucial. Let us help you filling and filing your immigration forms.
Here's What We Can Do For You
- Immigration Law
- Prepare Employment Authorization Application
- Renewal of Permanent Resident Card
- Renewal of DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
- Remove Conditions of Residence
- Adjustment of Status Applications
- VAWA (self-petition for victim of domestic violence)
- Family Unity
- Fiancée Petitions
- Family Petitions (petition your husband, wife, child, adult child, married adult child & brother and sister)
- DACA – Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Naturalization Applications and Fee Waivers
- Registry (Permanent Residence for pre-72 entry)
- Consular Processing
- Derivative Citizenship
- Preparation of Affidavit of Support
- Tourist/Business Visa extensions
* YAZ Legal Services, INC services cannot give legal advice or provide legal representation in court. YAZ Legal Services, INC services is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney. Services provided are not intended to create an attorney -client relationship. The primary purpose of the services provided by YAZ Legal Services, INC service are to assist you in preparing your documents for filing by yourself and the filing of those documents in court.
If an attorney is needed in your legal matter, YAZ Legal Services, INC services recommends you contact your local bar association.